Peterson’s® SAT® Prep Guide 2018 provides a wealth of test-taking strategies and skill-building exercises to help students prepare well for the SAT®. Students will find extensive subject reviews for the Reading, Writing and Language, Math-No Calculator, and Math-Calculator test sections of the SAT®. The book’s full-length Diagnostic Test with detailed answer explanations helps students determine their strengths and weaknesses, and the numerous exercises will surely boost students’ test-prep confidence. The 5 additional full-length practice tests in the book, plus exclusive access to 3 full-length practice tests online, will help students score high on test day. In addition, the updated “Parents’ Guide to College Admission Testing” in the Appendix provides valuable advice for parents on what standardized tests their high school student should take, how to motivate their child, and what role to play in the college admissions process.
- 9 full-length practice tests (including a full Diagnostic Test and access to 3 online practice tests), with detailed answer explanations
- Extensive reviews of all subjects appearing on the SAT®
- Expert tips and strategies to help students succeed on test day
- User-friendly design, with bulleted roadmaps and chapter summaries formulated so that high school students can work through the exercises at their own pace
- Helpful resource for parents on how to best help their student prepare for the SAT and any bumps along the road to college