Simplify life and amplify living by mastering the fundamentals of minimalism through this visual guide to embracing a minimalist lifestyle
How can living with less contribute to a greater sense of fulfillment? It seems contradictory, yet the minimalist lifestyle, which focuses on scaling back your possessions and simplifying your life to just the essentials, achieves just that. Adopt minimal living, and you’ll find that less is more:
* More time because you don’t waste it caring for and organizing stuff.
* More space because you don’t fill it with objects of marginal value.
* More money because you don’t spend it on unnecessary things.
* More clarity because your mind isn’t bogged down by the clutter around you.
* More enjoyment because your energy is spent on experiences and connections.
Using decision trees, flow charts, icons, and other graphics, Less shows how minimalism can be applied to any area of life–including home, wardrobe, decor, cooking, cleaning, finances, and organizing your time–and how it can be adapted to suit your own goals and help you achieve your version of happiness.
Buy the book Less: A Visual Guide to Minimalism from Ideakart.com.