Publisher’s Note: Products purchased from Third Party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
Revised for the 2015 update to the CompTIA Linux+/LPIC-1 objectives, this value-packed exam guide covers the leading vendor-neutral credential for Linux and comes with a virtual machine configured for hands-on exercises, video training, and hundreds of practice exam questions.
Get complete coverage of all the objectives included on CompTIA Linux+ exams LX0-103 and LX0-104 and LPIC-1 exams 101-400 and 102-400 from this up-to-date resource. Written by a Linux expert and technology trainer, the book provides learning objectives at the beginning of each chapter, exam tips, practice exam questions, and in-depth answer explanations. Designed to help you pass these challenging exams, this definitive volume also serves as an essential on-the-job reference.
Covers all exam topics, including how to:
- Work with the Linux shell
- Use the vi text editor
- Manage Linux files and directories
- Install Linux and manage the boot process
- Configure the graphical environment
- Manage software and hardware
- Manage users, groups, file systems, and processes
- Administer ownership, permissions, and quotas
- Write shell scripts
- Manage network settings and services
- Secure Linux and use encryption
Electronic content includes:
- 200+ practice exam questions
- Virtual machine with custom configurations for select chapter exercises
- 50+ video clips
- PDF copy of the book
Save 10% on CompTIA exam vouchers for any CompTIA certification! See inside the book for details.