This popular chart of The Digestive System
clearly illustrates the organs that make up the digestive system. All structures are labeled. The beautiful central image shows the esophagus, liver, stomach (sectioned to show inside walls) , gallbladder, pancreas, intestines, rectum, arteries and veins.
illustration of the location of the digestive organs in relation to the torso
detailed labeled illustrations of:
the oral cavity
wall of the stomach
wall of the jejunum
wall of the colon
pancreas, gallbladder and duodenum
Also includes explanatory text about the parts the various organs play in digestion.
Made in the USA.
Available in the following versions :
- 20″ x 26″ heavy paper laminated with grommets at top corners ISBN 9781587790065
- 20″ x 26″ heavy paper ISBN 9781587790072
- 19-3/4″ x 26″ latex free plastic styrene with grommets at top corners ISBN 9781587796951
Buy the book The Digestive System Anatomical Chart from Ideakart.com.
The #1 annual internal medicine guide that clinicians turn to first―extensively revised and updated
Includes 8 online-only chapters at no additional cost! Visit AccessMedicine.com/CMDT
New to the 2017 edition of CMDT:
- Annual updates to all chapters, treatment guidelines and recommendations, tables, images, and references
- The latest pharmacologic treatment approaches as well as updated drug information (approvals, withdrawals, and current pricing)
- New section on LGBT health
- Extensively revised chapter on foot disorders – now included in the print version as well as online
- Learn more at CMDT2017.com!
In the primary care setting, only one text delivers the ideal balance of clinical practice and research evidence to optimize patient care: CURRENT Medical Diagnosis & Treatment.
Never out of date and written by top clinicians, this trusted resource spans all fields of internal medicine, reviewing symptoms, signs, epidemiology, diagnosis, prevention, and treatment for more than 1,000 diseases and disorders. On every page readers find concise, evidence-based answers to key questions concerning both in-hospital and ambulatory patient care. In addition, sections feature a streamlined format that makes he latest diagnostic protocols, prevention strategies, and treatment options easily accessible. For more information, visit CMDT2016.com.
Why CMDT is the ultimate clinical companion:
You can buy the book from Ideakart.com.
- Primary Market: General internists (77,000), family physicians (74,000), internal medicine residents (23,000), family medicine residents (8,000), nurse practitioners (50,000), and physician assistants (23,000)
- Secondary Market: Medical students years 3 and 4 (30,000 per year), nurse practitioner students (5,500 per year), and physician assistant students (2,650 per year)
- Full review of all primary care topics, including gynecology, obstetrics, dermatology, ophthalmology, orthopedics, otolaryngology, psychiatry, neurology, toxicology, and urology
- Comprehensive coverage of inpatient and outpatient care, focusing on the diagnostic tools relevant to daily practice
Only text with annual update on HIV and AIDS
- Specific disease prevention information
- Hundreds of quick-access drug treatment tables, with indexed trade names, dosages and updated drug prices
ICD codes conveniently featured on inside covers
- Many decision-speeding diagnostic and treatment algorithms and tables presented in an at-a-glance style
- Up-to-date references providing peer-reviewed, evidence-based information with unique identifiers (PubMed PMID numbers) for rapid downloading of article abstracts and full text
- CMDT Online (www.AccessMedicine.com/CMDT) provides access to CMDT 2017 plus expanded pathophysiology information and eight additional online-only chapters at no additional cost (available to all book customers)
- Chapter e8: LGBT Health
- Chapter e1: Anti-Infective Chemotherapeutic & Antibiotic Agents
- Chapter e2: Basic Genetics
- Chapter e3: Diagnostic Testing & Medical Decision Making
- Chapter e4: Information Technology in Patient Care
- Chapter e5: Complementary & Alternative Medicine
- Chapter e6: Podiatric Disorders
- Chapter e7: Women’s Health
- CMDT Flashcards and Study Guide supplements available