Hearing in Children
Buy the book Hearing in Children from Ideakart.com.
Access concise, yet complete clinical guidance on pediatric emergency care with Pediatric Emergency Medicine Secrets, a bestselling volume in the popular Secrets Series®. Ideal for quick review or exam prep, this updated medical reference book is an essential pocket guide covering common and unusual pediatric conditions; the user-friendly Secrets style makes it a valuable addition to your library!
- Focus on important topics, such as cardiac arrest, respiratory failure, neurosurgery emergencies, ophthalmology emergencies, burns/smoke inhalation, toxicology, neck and spine injuries, and much more.
- Apply the latest knowledge and techniques with content thoroughly updated by leaders in the field.
- Quickly review key concepts through a question-and-answer format, bulleted lists, mnemonics, “Key Points” summaries, lists of useful web sites, and practical tips from the authors.
- Enhance your reference power with a full range of well-organized essential topics in pediatric emergency medicine.
- Improve content knowledge with a special chapter containing “Top 100 Secrets,” providing an overview of essential material for last-minute study or self-assessment.
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, references, and videos from the book on a variety of devices.
Action Training Systems–EMR: Geriatrics
Buy the book Action Training Systems–EMR: Geriatrics from Ideakart.com.
The best-selling USMLE Step 2 CS review book–nowcompletely updated to reflect the latest exam format!
- 44 full-length practice cases that simulate the real exam–including pediatric and telephone interviews as well as suggested closing statements for each case
- A revised and expanded set of minicases representing common complaints, designed to help you rapidly develop a set of differential diagnoses
- Updated content based on feedback from recent U.S. and international test takers
- Step-by-step strategies for interacting with standardized patients, including “difficult patients”
- Detailed descriptions of high-yield physical exam maneuvers that will win you points without costing time
- Time management advice to maximize your clinical encounters
- Proven study and exam strategies from students who passed the exam