- It is a comprehensive basic textbook on urologic instrumentation.
- Includes standard and advanced endoscopes, disposable instruments as well as instruments specific for robotic surgery.
- Contains a thorough description of energy sources and sterilization methods routinely used in urologic surgery, both in the operating room and clinic situations.
- Emphasizes on lower tract and upper tract instruments from the point-of-view of exam-going students.
- Gives information on baskets, guidewires, etc. and their uses in practice in the chapter based on disposables.
- Includes commonly asked questions related to instruments, transurethral resection (TUR) syndrome, electric circuit, etc.
- Useful for students as well as junior urologists as an ideal source to get full information on instruments in one location.
Buy the book Urology Instrumentation:A Comprehensive Guide from Ideakart.com.